- Anatomy & Physiology
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Alignment/ Adjusting
- Sequencing Classes
- Yoga Philosophy
- Business & Ethics
- Observation and Practice Teaching
Yin Immersion Weekend
Spend the weekend with us during our Yin Immersion Weekend! Curious about Yin? This training is open to anyone who wants to grow as a Yoga teacher or to simply educate yourself about the practice of Yin Yoga. This offering will count as Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Alliance Members. Hot House Yoga RVA is a registered Yoga Alliance School.
In This Training You Will Learn:
- The basic concepts and principles of Yin Yoga.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the differences between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga.
- Become a better teacher and student by developing a greater appreciation of anatomy and physiology.
- Apply the principles of Yin through teaching and daily practice.
Hot House Yoga RVA
December 1st, 2023, 5pm-9pm
December 2nd, 2023, 9am- 6pm
December 3rd, 2023, 9am- 5pm
$689 (2.5% Processing Fee for CC payments)
*HHY RVA/YYC Alumni discount available.
200 Hour Teacher Training
200 Hour Curriculum Includes
Program Structure - Weekend Based Training
During the weekends there will be a meditation, philosophy, physical practice, and discussion to lay the foundation of your teaching.
At the end of each weekend you will be assigned homework relevant to the topics covered during that weekend.